Blondies are the vanilla version of chocolate brownies. This blondie recipe has the added bonus of puréed pumpkin, which not only makes the flavor divine, but also adds several beneficial nutrients, like vitamin A.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 Tbsp. granulated stevia
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond flour, flaxseed, stevia, and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix almond extract, pumpkin purée, and egg until combined.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined. Do not over mix. Pour mixture into a greased 8" × 8" pan.
- Bake 20–25 minutes or until Blondie’s are set and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.