This incredible fall cheesecake can be made in miniature form as well: consider baking in muffin tins for individual treats! Just be sure to adjust your baking time to roughly 20 minutes.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 3 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- nonstick cooking spray
- 4 blocks (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla bean, split and scraped
- 1 tsp. bourbon
- 2 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1⁄4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 1⁄4 tsp. ginger
- 1⁄2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup caramel sauce
- 1 Tbsp. shaved chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Roll cookie dough into a 10-inch circle. Place a piece of parchment paper in the bottom of a 10-inch springform pan, and butter or spray the sides of the pan. Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan, and slightly up the sides if you wish. Bake for 10 minutes while preparing the cheesecake filling.
- Beat 1 block of cream cheese with the cornstarch and 1⁄4 cup of sugar until smooth. Add remaining sugar and cream cheese and beat until smooth.
- Add in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add pumpkin, vanilla extract, vanilla bean seeds, bourbon, 3⁄4 cup heavy cream, pumpkin pie spice, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg and stir until just mixed. Pour in to parbaked cookie crust. Place cheesecake pan inside a roasting pan and pour in water to a depth of about 1 1⁄2 inches. Place in oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Turn oven off after 1 hour and allow to cool in the oven. When cool, move cheesecake to the refrigerator and allow to chill, about 1 hour.
- Whip remaining heavy cream until soft peaks form. Top cheesecake with chocolate syrup, caramel sauce, and whipped cream. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate.