Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Treat your guests with this delectable alternative to traditional pumpkin pie.
Serves: 9Prep: 15 minutesCook: 1 hour 45 minutesTotal: 2 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus more for decorating
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8”x8” baking dish with foil.
- Combine 1½ cup graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons granulated sugar and 5 tablespoons melted butter, and press into the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Add the eggs, sour cream, remaining sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Pour over crust. Bake for 40-50 minutes. Allow to cook on a wire rack and then refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.