Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Save to My Recipes
These cookies are a fall favorite! Packed with coconut sugar and powdered honey, they are light and pillowy with a soft touch of brown sugar flavor.
Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutes
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1½ cups powdered honey
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 cups spelt flour, divided
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips or chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl using an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter, pumpkin, powdered honey, and coconut sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Add 3 cups flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir in chocolate chips with remaining cup of flour.
- Spoon 1½" mounds of dough onto baking sheets 2" apart. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and cool on a wire rack.