Pumpkin Delight starts with a graham cracker layer, then changes things up with a layer of cream cheese and pumpkin pudding before finishing off with creamy whipped topping. It’s a little bit of fall in every single bite, and is one of those desserts everyone will love.
Created by: Britni Vigil, Play. Party. Plan.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup plus 1 Tbsp. organic milk
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 2 packages (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate (optional)
- Mix cream cheese, 1 tablespoon milk and 2 tablespoons sugar in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer until well blended.
- Gently fold half of the tub of whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture using a spatula. Spoon cream cheese mixture over graham cracker crust.
- Pour 1 cup milk into large bowl.
- Add pumpkin, dry instant pudding mixes and pumpkin pie spice into the milk bowl and mix until well combined. Place into refrigerator and allow to chill for 15-20 minutes or until completely set.
- Pour pudding over cream cheese layer and allow to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining whipped topping and shaved white chocolate slivers (optional).