This is a savory way to make use of wonton wrappers. You can also place the uncooked ravioli on a baking sheet and freeze. When frozen, place them in a plastic bag and store for an easy supper!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 10 oz. canned pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dried savory leaves
- ½ tsp. dried sage
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- Using an electric mixer, beat together pumpkin, egg, Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, savory, sage, and 1 tablespoon butter. Lay out the wonton wrappers. Spoon filling on one side of each.
- Dipping your fingers in cold water, moisten the edges of the wonton wrappers and press together, making sure edges are tightly sealed.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook the ravioli until they rise to the surface. Drain and serve hot with remaining butter and parsley.