Pumpkin Gratin with Marshmallows for Two
Sort of like sweet potatoes with marshmallows, this is a playful dessert.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin pie filling
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 small bag mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a small casserole dish with the butter.
- Mix together the pumpkin pie filling and the eggs. Grease a small casserole dish with the butter. Spoon the pumpkin filling into the dish, spreading it out in an even layer.
- Top with the marshmallows, and bake for about 18 minutes or until the marshmallows are browned and the center is piping hot. Let cool slightly, and serve warm.