Treat your guests to this homemade hummus that’s full of tasty fall flavors and has an OptUP score of 72.
Serves: 10Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) chickpeas, rinsed
- 2⁄3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a small saucepan, warm the chickpeas until they are just warm to the touch.
- In a food processor, layer the pumpkin puree, Greek yogurt, maple syrup and spices. Pulse until well combined.
- Add the chickpeas and process until creamy.
- Serve with apples, graham crackers, cinnamon sugar pita chips or gingersnap cookies.
- Refrigerate leftovers.