Pumpkin Patch Cake
The tastes of autumn star in this cake. For an extra-special treat, pick the pumpkin yourself and create your own purée.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) spice cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin purée
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 1 tub (12 oz.) cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cake pan.
- Combine all ingredients. Turn batter into pan. Bake 35 minutes or until fork comes out clean. Cool completely. Frost with cream cheese frosting.