This pumpkin pudding is a great dessert for the holidays.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1⁄2 tsp. cloves
- 1⁄2 tsp. ginger
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) organic pure pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pecans
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free puffed rice cereal
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease an 8-by-8-inch square baking pan.
- Whisk the eggs in a medium bowl. Add the spices and sugar and whisk again.
- Add the pumpkin and coconut milk and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, top with pecans and cereal, and bake for 45 minutes.