This pumpkin pudding is a great dessert for the holidays.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- ½ tsp. cloves
- ½ tsp. ginger
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) organic pure pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- ½ cup crushed pecans
- ½ cup gluten-free puffed rice cereal
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease an 8" × 8" square baking pan.
- Whisk the eggs in a medium bowl. Add the spices and sugar and whisk again.
- Add the pumpkin and coconut milk and mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, top with pecans and cereal, and bake for 45 minutes.