Pumpkin Pie Bark
Need a quick fall treat? This pumpkin pie bark is the answer! It has all the flavor of pumpkin pie without any of the wait. It’s perfect for snacking any time of day!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 caramel squares, unwrapped and melted
- 3 Tbsp. pumpkin purée
- 1⁄2 vanilla bean, scraped
- 1⁄4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 package (12 oz.) white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 Tbsp. graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. Demerara sugar crystals
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine melted caramels and pumpkin purée. Add in the vanilla bean seeds and pumpkin pie spice and stir until smooth.
- Swirl the pumpkin caramel mixture into the white chocolate. Quickly stir in the graham cracker crumbs. Spread onto prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with sugar crystals. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, then break or cut into pieces. Store in airtight container up to 1 week.