Pumpkin Pie Fudge
This dessert has all the flavors of traditional pumpkin pie, without the hassle or the crust! This fudge makes an excellent gift—simply wrap a few pieces in a cellophane bag, tie with a cute ribbon, and voila!
Makes: 3Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 6 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin purée
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1⁄2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Line a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper, leaving a bit hanging over the sides to make removal easier.
- Combine the sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter, and spice in a medium saucepan. Heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 235°F to 240°F. Stir constantly.
- Add white chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, and vanilla all at once. Stir continuously for 1 minute or until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and allow to cool completely. Refrigerate, tightly covered, for at least 6 hours. Cut into 1-inch pieces.