Pumpkin Pie Mug Cake
Mug cakes are a fun way to enjoy cake on the fly! The possibilities in flavors are endless.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 2 small graham crackers, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup whipped cream
- 1 Tbsp. crushed walnuts
- In a small bowl, whisk together pumpkin, egg, milk, vanilla, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Whisk until smooth.
- In a microwavable mug, add crushed grahams and press down on bottom of mug. Pour in pumpkin mixture. Microwave 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary so check every 30 seconds to ensure mixture is not bubbling over.
- Carefully remove mug from microwave. Let stand 2 minutes to cool. Serve topped with whipped cream and walnuts.