Pumpkin Pie Spice Cheesecake Fat Bombs
This delicious combination of pumpkin with a cheesecake base makes the best of two American classic desserts. Opting for freshly grated nutmeg elevates the flavor of this dessert even further.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 4 hoursDifficulty: Medium
- ⅓ cup almond meal flour
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 drops liquid stevia
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 Tbsp. granular Swerve or powdered stevia
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. puréed pumpkin
- ⅛ tsp. cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a small mixing bowl, combine almond meal, butter, and liquid stevia. Spray 6 small (4 oz.) ramekins with nonstick cooking spray. Equally divide flour mixture between ramekins and press into bottom gently with back of a teaspoon. Prebake 10 minutes.
- While crust is baking, thoroughly combine cream cheese and Swerve in a medium mixing bowl with a hand mixer. Add egg and vanilla and blend until combined. Use ½ of mixture and divide equally between 6 cups.
- Combine remaining ½ mixture with pumpkin and remaining spices until well blended. Place pumpkin mixture on top of plain layer in each cup. Bake another 30–35 minutes until cream cheese sets. Edges may be very slightly browned. To test doneness, insert toothpick into center of cake. If it comes out clean, cheesecake is done.
- Let cool and chill 2–3 hours for best flavor. Remove from ramekins or serve as-is.