Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancakes
This fresh take on pancakes allows the entire family to enjoy breakfast at the same time!
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3⁄4 cup pure pumpkin (puree)
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons Kroger® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Maple Syrup
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line an 11”x17” rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper, spray with nonstick food spray; set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. In another bowl whisk together milk, pumpkin, eggs, butter and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until just blended. Pour in prepared pan.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until center springs back when touched. Cut into pieces and serve with butter and maple syrup.
- Refrigerate leftovers.