If you have a sweet tooth, you can add some more palm sugar to this recipe.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup minced Vidalia onion
- ½" fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (13 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 tsp. organic coconut palm sugar
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- Combine all the ingredients in a large soup pot, one by one, whisking after each addition. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.