Pumpkin Spice Applesauce
This makes the perfect snack for the holidays. Enjoy with breakfast, have it as dessert, or simply eat it as a snack!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 medium Gala apples, peeled, cored, and cut into quarters
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. pumpkin pie spice mix
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the apples in a large baking pan. Add cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, ginger, and salt. Mix the apples with your hands, making sure that every piece is covered by the seasonings.
- Bake the apples for 45 minutes until soft. Remove from the oven and let cool for 8–10 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender. Blend at medium speed until you have a smooth texture.