Pumpkin Spice Candy Frozen Mocha
Grab a couple of candies from the treat bag and keep the sweet treats rolling the day after Halloween with an espresso-spiked frappe!
Serves: 1Prep: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup cold water
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso coffee powder
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 2 Kit Kat® Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Bars
- 5 large ice cubes (about 1 cup)
- Whipped cream
- Additional chopped Kit Kat® Candies, for serving
- Drizzle chocolate on inside of large glass and put in refrigerator to chill. In blender, blend water, espresso, cream, syrup, chocolate bars and ice on high speed 30 seconds or until candy bars and ice are crushed. Pour into chilled glass.
- Top with whipped cream and chopped Kit Kat® candies.