Pumpkin Spice Caramel Dip
This recipe uses dates to create a sweet dip with hints of caramel and spice. Pair with graham crackers, pretzels or vanilla wafers for an indulgent treat.
Serves: 16Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 ounces pitted Medjool dates
- 1 can (15 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Solid Packed 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Soak dates in hot water for 10 minutes to soften.
- Drain dates, then place in bowl of a food processor. Pulse several times until almost smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate leftovers.