Pumpkin Spice Caramel Puff Corn Snack Mix
This sweet and salty snack mix has a yummy hint of fall spice!
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 11 cups corn puffs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 cup M&M'S® White Pumpkin Pie Chocolate Candy
- 1 cup dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1 cup candy corn
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Coat a large roasting pan with non-stick cooking spray. Add puff corn; set aside.
- In a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, add butter, brown sugar and corn syrup. Cook stirring occasionally until mixture comes to a full boil; continue cooking 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add baking soda, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice (mixture will foam).
- Pour caramel mixture over corn puffs, stirring to coat.
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Pour on wax or parchment paper to cool.
- Toss cooled caramel corn puffs with chocolate candy, peanuts and candy corn. Store in an airtight container.