Pumpkin Spice Latte Pancakes
Instant espresso powder adds a bit of a jolt to these cozy pumpkin spice pancakes and makes them extra special.
Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso coffee
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups Kroger Complete Buttermilk Pancake and Waffle Mix
- Butter or oil, for greasing griddle or skillet
- Butter, for serving
- Warm maple or pancake syrup
- In large bowl, beat eggs. Add pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, espresso powder and pumpkin pie spice; beat until espresso powder dissolves.
- Add baking mix. Stir until only small lumps remain.
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat. Lightly grease with butter or oil. Ladle approximately ¼ cup batter on griddle or skillet. Cook until edges dry a bit and bubbles appear in center, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip; continue cooking until browned on other side, about 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve hot with butter and syrup. Refrigerate any leftovers.