Pumpkin Spice Pancakes with Cream Cheese Syrup
Homemade pumpkin spice pancakes are even more delicious with a drizzle of cream cheese syrup.
Serves: 10Prep: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2-4 Tbsp. milk
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Additional butter for cooking
- Beat together cream cheese and maple syrup. Slowly add milk until desired thickness; set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. In another bowl whisk together milk, pumpkin, egg, butter and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until just blended.
- Heat a griddle or non-stick skillet over medium heat; add enough butter to coat pan. Use ¼ cup of batter for each pancake; cook until one side is golden and bubbles form and start popping. Flip and cook until second side is golden.