Purple Potato Salad
The flavor of this salad is inspired by Greece but the visual is all American – red, white and blue.
Serves: 8Prep: 1 hour 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 pounds Private Selection™ Petite Purple Potatoes, cut in half
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted red peppers, drained, sliced and squeezed dry
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered artichokes, drained and squeezed dry
- 1⁄2 cup feta crumbles
- 1⁄4 cup sliced kalamata olives
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, dill, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes in a large pot covered with cold salted water. Bring to a boil and cook 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain and transfer to a bowl.
- While potatoes are still warm add dressing and remaining ingredients; stir to combine. Cool and store refrigerated until time to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.