Queso Chili Con Carne Fondue
This hearty fondue also can be ladled over hot tortilla chips for a kind of quick-fix nacho snack.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 12 oz. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 12 oz. Manchego cheese, shredded
- 4 oz. sharp Cheddar, shredded
- 1 can (15 oz.) chili-seasoned tomato sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- Tortilla chips
- Heat half-and-half in a saucepan. Add cheeses in 4 batches, stirring each batch in a figure-eight motion until melted. Stir in chili-seasoned tomato sauce and ground beef. Add green onions and cayenne. Cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Spoon into fondue pot and place over heating source. Serve with chips for dipping.