Quiche Cuts Breakfast Treats
Made with delicious Jimmy Dean™ Premium Pork Sausage, fluffy eggs and savory cheddar cheese, these tasty quiche cuts will have you wishing every meal was this scrumptious. Instead of cutting the quiche into slices, you can use your favorite cookie cutters to make breakfast even more magical and fun.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) Jimmy Dean™ Premium Pork Regular Sausage
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- Sour cream, optional
- Chopped tomatoes, optional
- Chopped fresh parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In lightly greased 13”x9” baking pan, crumble sausage and top with onions and cheese.
- In bowl, whisk eggs, half-and-half and baking mix until well blended; pour over cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut into 12 squares and serve with desired toppings. Refrigerate leftovers.