Quick Bake Carrot Cake
This Bundt carrot cake is sweet and moist—and may overflow the pan. Bake with a cookie sheet under it to catch drips and dribbles, just in case. It’s lovely on its own, but you can frost it with sour cream or cream cheese frosting if you like.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) carrot cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded carrots
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup whole milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients except frosting in a large bowl. Mix well until a smooth batter forms. Pour into Bundt pan and bake for 55 minutes. Insert a toothpick to check for doneness.
- Remove cake from oven and allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes. Invert pan onto wire rack and allow cake to fall free of pan.