Quick Blueberry Muffins with Orange Glaze
Fresh muffins come together quickly when you begin with a quick-bread mix. Make a simple orange glaze to drizzle over the warm muffins and serve with fresh blueberries.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (9 oz.) blueberry quick-bread mix
- 5 Tbsp. orange juice, divided
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, stir together quick-bread mix, 4 tablespoons orange juice, milk, oil, and egg until just combined. Fill prepared muffin cups ⅔-full with batter.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 3 minutes, then remove to wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and the remaining 1 tablespoon orange juice. Drizzle glaze over the warm muffins. Top with fresh blueberries. Serve warm.