Quick Chicken Tacos
Ready in just 15 minutes, this simple and delightful chicken taco dinner is perfect for busy nights.
Created by: Campbell's®
Serves: 2Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1/4 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 2 tablespoons shredded lettuce
- 4 taco shells
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, optional
- In a 1-quart saucepan over low heat, stir together chicken and salsa until mixture is hot and bubbling.
- In each taco shell, evenly divide lettuce. Top with ¼ cup chicken mixture, shredded cheese and sour cream. Serve with additional salsa if desired.