Quick and Easy Chicken Fried Rice
Fried rice is a great way to make a quick and tasty meal out of left over ingredients. This is a flexible dish, so feel free to swap out your favorite fried rice ingredients and make it your own.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- ½ cup frozen peas
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup bottled stir-fry sauce
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil until shimmering. Add the onion; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the rice and stir-fry, breaking up clumps with a spoon, for 3 minutes.
- Stir in chicken, peas, red pepper flakes, and stir-fry sauce; stir-fry for 3 more minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.