Quick and Easy Crab Cakes
Crab is such a luxurious meat; it’s a good choice for an appetizer because you use less of it. Serve these little cakes with cocktail sauce and lemon wedges.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 soda crackers, crushed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp. plain yogurt
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1½ tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. lump crabmeat
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs, egg, yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, seasoning, and red pepper flakes and mix well.
- Add the crabmeat, gently fold mixture together, then form into patties.
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and cook, turning once, until patties are brown and crisp and hot, about 10 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately.