Quick and Easy Vegan Biscuits
Use these vegan biscuits to mop up gravy or top with vegan margarine or jam, pour some Earl Grey tea, and enjoy a British afternoon tea.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups flour
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 5 Tbsp. cold vegan margarine
- ⅔ cup unsweetened soy milk
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add margarine.
- Using a fork, mash the margarine with the dry ingredients until crumbly.
- Add soy milk a few tablespoons at a time and combine just until dough forms. You may need to add a little more or less than ⅔ cup.
- Knead a few times on a floured surface, then roll out to ¾ " thick. Cut into 3" rounds.
- Bake for 12–14 minutes, or until done.