Quick Fried Minted Lamb
Traditionally, mint jelly is paired with roast leg of lamb, but it also goes nicely with quicker-cooking lamb cuts.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup mint jelly
- 1 tsp. chopped rosemary
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 8 lamb rib chops, 1" thick
- In a small bowl, mix together the jelly, rosemary, black pepper, and crushed red pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat the broiler. Spray a broiling rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the lamb chops on a rack about 4 inches from the heat source. Broil the chops for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until they are cooked through. Pour jelly mixture over chops and broil 1 minute more.