Quick Homemade Ketchup
There’s no need to purchase commercial ketchup when it’s this easy to make at home. This ketchup contains no artificial additives, preservatives, or sweeteners, and it’s delicious! Season to taste as desired.
Serves: 48Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cans (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 5 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- 5 tsp. sugar
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ⅛ tsp. ground mustard
- ⅛ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. ground cumin
- Measure all ingredients into a large saucepan and stir until completely smooth.
- Place pan over medium heat. As soon as the mixture begins to bubble, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour ketchup into a clean lidded jar, refrigerate, and use within a month.