Quick Low-Fat Potato Salad
Don’t let the low calories fool you, this potato salad can hold its own. The drawback is that it doesn’t keep as long as mayonnaise-based potato salads.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. potatoes
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- ½ tsp. celery seed
- ½ tsp. dry mustard
- ½ tsp. white pepper
- ⅔ cup yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chopped scallions
- Boil, skin, and cut the potatoes into chunks.
- Whisk yogurt, celery seed, mustard, and white pepper together in a large mixing bowl. Add the potatoes and toss them gently to coat. Place the onion rings on top and sprinkle with parsley and scallions. Serve immediately.