Quick-Pickled Spicy Honey-Garlic Shrimp
Pickled shrimp is an easy-to-make appetizer that will impress your guests. Serve the shrimp with toasts for soaking up the delicious brine.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 8 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup champagne vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. pickling spice
- 1⁄2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 3 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 1⁄2 lb. cooked shrimp
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, cook vinegar, champagne, wine, honey, salt, pickling spice, and crushed red pepper together until mixture begins to simmer and salt dissolves.
- Place chives and shrimp in a 1-pint mason jar. Cover with brine. Twist lid on tightly.
- Refrigerate overnight. Store in refrigerator and enjoy within 1 week.