Quick and Spicy Apricot Chutney
Unlike most chutneys, this one does not require cooking. Offer it as a condiment for game fowl like turkey, pheasant, partridge, and duck.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 cups apricot preserves
- 1⁄2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisins
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dried apples
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 small red chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- Combine all ingredients and mix well. Set aside for at least 1 hour before serving so flavors will blend. Refrigerate unused portions in a tightly covered container.