Nothing beats homemade brownies. Whip up this treat any night of the week for a sweet end to a great meal.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1⁄2 lb. confectioners’ sugar
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg. Mix well. Press mixture into baking pan. Combine remaining egg with last two ingredients and spread over top of cake mixture.
- Bake for 28 minutes. Allow to cool completely in the pan before cutting into squares.