Quinoa and Watermelon Salad
Watermelon adds sweet flavor to this wholesome salad for a meal that cools you off and satisfies your taste buds at the same time.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup quinoa, prepared according to package instructions
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups Kroger Baby Spring Mix
- 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted and sliced
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- In two shallow bowls, evenly divide quinoa, watermelon, salad greens, cucumber, avocado, radishes and green onions.
- In small bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice and lemon zest. Drizzle over bowls.