Quinoa, Black Bean, and Vegetable Burritos
Bake these hearty burritos all together in the oven.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
- 4 large flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Set oven to 375˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, corn, beans, bell peppers, and cilantro.
- Lay tortillas out on a work surface. Scatter cheese over tortillas. Scoop about 1 cup of quinoa mixture onto center of each tortilla and roll up. Place filled tortillas on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is warm. Serve with sour cream.