Quinoa Mango Salad
An unbeatable combo of fresh mango, black beans, quinoa, and veggies, all tossed in a cilantro lime dressing. Serve as a main dish or on the side of fresh grilled meats.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup diced mango
- ½ cup finely diced red bell pepper
- In a small bowl whisk together the lime juice, orange juice, olive oil, and cilantro. Add salt and pepper.
- Place the black beans, quinoa, mango, and bell pepper in a large bowl. Pour in the dressing and toss gently until coated. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 8 hours before serving. Garnish with cilantro sprigs and lime slices.