Radish Slaw with Balsamic Dressing
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups daikon radish, shredded
- 2 cups jicama, shredded
- 1 cup red radish, shredded
- 1 cup purple cabbage, finely shredded
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup light olive oil
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Combine daikon and red radish, jicama, and cabbage.
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and sesame oil.
- Toss radish mixture with balsamic dressing. Cover and let stand in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, mixing occasionally. Toss and drain before serving.