Rainbow Fruit Trifle
This colorful dessert is filled with fruity flavors…just be ready to direct guests to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
Serves: 15Prep: 40 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 frozen all-butter pound cakes (16 oz. each), thawed and cut into ½” cubes
- 1 container (16 oz.) Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 cups red grapes
- 2 pints blueberries
- 2 cups green grapes
- 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple, drained
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 pints fresh raspberries
- Add ⅙ of the pound cake cubes to the bottom of a trifle dish.
- Add a layer of Cool Whip and top with red grapes.
- Repeat layers, adding fruit in the order from the ingredients list, finishing with raspberries.
- Refrigerate leftovers.