Rainbow Veggie Pizza
Bell peppers, grape tomatoes and purple potatoes make pizza night ultra colorful!
Serves: 5Prep: 15 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 container refrigerated ready-made pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for greasing pan
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 1 bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- Red grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- Yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into small pieces
- 5 purple potatoes, sliced as thinly as possible
- Salt, to taste
- Adults: Preheat oven to temperature listed on pizza crust packaging.
- Kids: Grease baking sheet with oil. Roll out pizza crust onto greased sheet.
- Kids: Spread pizza sauce evenly on crust. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese overtop.
- Kids: Toss vegetables with 1 tablespoon oil and season with salt. Arrange vegetables in rainbow rows on crust.
- Adults: Bake pizza according to package directions. Cut and enjoy! Refrigerate any leftovers.