Raisin-Nut Overnight Oatmeal
Wake up to the aroma of freshly cooked oatmeal.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 9 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Nonstick spray
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cans (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup toasted walnut pieces
- Spray the inside of a 3- or 4-quart slow cooker with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, milk, cardamom, and salt. Pour into the prepared cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8–9 hours.
- Fold raisins and walnuts into the oatmeal. Serve hot.