Ramen Veggie Bowl
Ramen is a quick, budget-friendly meal to have on hand, but with a few additions you can upgrade the basic bowl to spectacular without breaking the bank.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil or sesame oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced bella mushrooms
- 1 package (3 oz.) ramen, beef flavor
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 large egg, hard-boiled and cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup baby kale
- Melt coconut oil in a large skillet. Add mushrooms and cook until golden. Transfer to a serving bowl and set aside.
- Place ramen, water, and broccoli in a medium saucepan. Cover. Bring to a boil, cooking 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain extra water. Sprinkle with ramen seasoning packet, tossing until noodles are coated.
- Transfer noodles to bowl, top with mushrooms, broccoli, egg, and spicy greens.