Ranch Buffalo Wings
If you know you’re going to be dipping your Buffalo wings into ranch dressing, why not just bake the flavor right into the sauce?
- 1⁄2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 package (1 oz.) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Salad Dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup hot pepper sauce
- 24 chicken wing drumettes
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- celery sticks
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, pepper sauce and vinegar. Dip drumettes in butter mixture; then arrange in single layer in large baking pan.
- Sprinkle with salad dressing mix. Bake until chicken is browned, 30 to 40 minutes. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve with salad dressing and celery sticks.