These tasty burgers are always a hit!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion
- 1 package (1 oz.) ranch dressing mix
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 6 Tbsp. prepared ranch dressing
- Preheat grill. Combine the ground beef with the egg, breadcrumbs, onion, and ranch dressing mix. Shape into patties.
- Grill for 4 minutes per side, or until they reach desired level of doneness. Serve on rolls with lettuce, tomato, onion, and ranch dressing.