Ranch Fish Sticks
Tilapia’s mild flavor profile is complemented so well by the bold ranch-infused breading on these easy oven-baked fish sticks.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 packet (1 oz.) Ranch Dip Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1⁄4 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 pound tilapia filets, cut into strips
- Ranch dressing, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In shallow bowl, combine flour and ranch mix; in second shallow bowl, beat together egg and water; in third shallow bowl, arrange breadcrumbs.
- Working one at a time, dip each fish piece in flour mixture, then egg, then breadcrumbs, shaking off excess between each step. Arrange on prepared pan. Lightly spray top of fish with cooking spray.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, until fish reaches an internal temperature of 145°F and coating is lightly golden brown.
- If desired, serve with ranch dressing for dipping.