Ranch Salad Dressing
This creamy dressing, made with fresh herbs, is quick and easy to make. Drizzle it over salad or serve it as a dip for cut vegetables.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 small shallot, peeled and finely minced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp. minced fresh parsley
- In small saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and shallot; cook and stir until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a medium bowl; set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until smooth. Store covered in the refrigerator up to 4 days.