Raspberries and Cream Panna Cotta
A heavenly dream of flavor with real raspberries and cream, sure to uplift anyoneʼs day. Give it a try!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 6 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. powdered unflavored gelatin
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries
- Pour cream into a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin on top, and let sit 5 minutes. Add sweetener.
- Place saucepan over low heat and whisk until ingredients are well blended, about 3 minutes. Simmer over very low heat about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour into 2 glasses or molds. Sprinkle dried raspberries equally over glasses or molds. Refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours or overnight.